No Way - Team Red Orchestra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum du Clan No Way. Team créée en août 2006

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

rFactor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saga
No skill, only mouleshots !
No skill, only mouleshots !
Saga

rFactor Empty
PostSubject: rFactor   rFactor EmptyMon 10 Jan - 3:32

rFactor 60808830

Hey guys,

As you know I'm really keen on racing sims, so here's a game I'd like to introduce : rFactor.
Not much to compare with F1 2010 from Crapmasters, believe me.

First of all, it was released in september 2007 so actually it may look a bit outdated. Don't get it wrong, it remains a real simracing game, demanding as hell, and atm only GTR2 could compete. BUT the real interest in rFactor comes from his code that allows modders to give us hundreds of mods whatever the category is... FOR FREE !

Just have a look at there : http://www.rfactorcentral.com/list.cfm?cat=Cars

You like go-karts, GT, proto, stock cars, touring cars or open wheelers ? you can drive them all, you chose ! Wink
Steering wheel + pedals are required of course, to increase the gaming experience.

In fact rFactor isn't only a game, it's a full simracing platform.
How much ? 20€ atm, check **here**.

Are you ready ?

"And you need more than anything : a very clear mind, to understand exactly when is the moment to give everything you have, and when is the moment to hold everything you have for another opportunity. That's the difference between winning and losing". Legend. Smile